Overview on copyright
The Cleanleap website hosts a number of reports from other organisations. These reports we published on the Cleanleap site either because it was allowed in the copyright rules of the report or permission was specfically granted to Cleanleap.com by the original publisher.
Please follow the copyright guidelines outlined by the publisher and note that permission that overrides any copyright statements is not necessarily granted to you by the original publisher or inquiries please contact us.
General copyright statement
This website and its content is copyright of Cleanleap Pty Ltd, 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Creative Commons license
- share – copy, distribute and transmit the content; and
- remix – adapt the content,
but only on the condition that
- you comply with the terms of that Creative Commons licence (including by attributing the content).
You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
In most cases, appropriate attribution can be made by including the following things:
- the name of the author of the work if provided;
- the name of the Creative Commons licence under which the work is licensed;
- the URL for the original work; and
- the following copyright notice: '© [#insert year that the work was created] [insert name of owner of copyright]